Custom sports mouth guards provided by Neibauer Dental Care can be an excellent way to protect your teeth while playing sports. Unlike uncomfortable, bulky traditional boil and bite guards, our customized sports mouth guards offer a comfortable fit and superior protection. The American Dental Association estimates that over 2 million teeth are knocked out from sports related trauma, so our mouth guards can prevent serious injury and save you a lot of pain.
Benefits of Sports Mouth Guards
- Reduces the risk of concussion from lower jaw impacts while play sports
- Sports mouth guards protect teeth from being knocked out or fractured
- Provides a comfortable fit allowing for natural breathing and speaking
- Prevents jaw fractures by acting as a cushion between upper and lower jaw
- Meets all High School and Collegiate sports regulations
For more information on customized mouth guards, please call your Woodbridge dentist at 703-580-5515 today.